Is Advent Conspiracy a non-profit organization? Can I send in a donation?
Nope! Advent Conspiracy is a movement of churches, families, and organizations who are celebrating Christmas differently. This means that Advent Conspiracy does not accept donations. Where you choose to invest your resources is entirely up to you.
I love this idea. What should I do now?
- Grab a copy of the Advent Conspiracy book. This book was written by the three founders and will give you more vision and practical steps on how to participate.
- Subscribe to our email list. We’ll keep you updated on the important things coming.
- Download the free resources we have created.
- Share the good news. Invite your church, your friends, your co-workers, and your family into the movement.
- Check out the stories page. Get inspiration from other conspirators or share your own story.
- Go through the small group materials in preparation for Christmas.
- Stay updated on the Advent Conspiracy blog.
Can I use your materials on my website?
Absolutely! Check out the branding materials we have on the resources page. If you have more specific questions, contact us at email@example.com
I need help. Can you give me some inspiration?
For starters, check out the stories page. Conspirators from around the world are sharing their practical tips and inspiration. Do you have a unique idea? Share it with us!
I’m having technical difficulties..
Shoot, we hate that! Send us a quick email and we’ll do our best to troubleshoot.
What products does Advent Conspiracy sell?
All of our resources online are completely free! Download them, make edits, share with others, it’s up to you. The only product that’s for sale is the Advent Conspiracy book, available on Amazon or wherever you buy books. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This means if you order through a link on our site we receive a small compensation.